Monday 1 September 2008

Bloggers and supposed to blog ---

--- and I fail to do so for months on end. What a loser!!

"The Island of Mad Scientists" is now out, sort of. I think the official date is Sept 1 in Canada and Oct 1 in the US. but I may have this wrong. Either way, when I was in Toronto last week there were copies in the shops, and I signed them. It's amazing how people in repsonsible positions (i.e. book store clerks) will accept my claim that I am, in fact, this "Howard Whitehouse" who has his name on three books on their shelves.

I thought of asking if I could sign the Tom Clancy novels next, but I didn't ----

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bireetotq [url=http://bit.ly/elancreditcard]elan credit card[/url] alcoieroee

Anonymous said...

Prune juice is a great way to lose fat or add like a laxative. If you need to slim down, or need to have a laxative, prune juice is excellent. If the fruit juice is too heavy it may be diluted with h2o or watermelon juice. The quinic and benzoic acids within the prunes are what allow it to be such a great laxative. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Heukuk8ily[/url]

Anonymous said...

Consuming slow-moving will help your whole body know after it is whole. It takes about 20 minutes for your tummy to send out signals on the head to prevent eating. When you eat extremely fast, you simply will not fully realize if you are accomplished right up until it really is to past due, and you consumed to much. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]pro12mbl[/url]